Project Management Certification Course Dates List
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Course
Project management experts are in high demand because it’s a role that can ensure major projects are executed successfully. The Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is governed by the Project Management Institute. It is considered the gold standard for project management certifications and validates skills across predictive, hybrid, and agile project approaches and tests your understanding of people skills such as building teams, managing conflict, addressing challenges, and process skills that emphasize the technical aspects of project management such as managing risk, schedules, budgets, and assessing the business environment to make projects successful.
This course will take complex project management topics tested on the PMP exam and be taught in a way that instills confidence in your understanding of the concepts. Throughout the course, an infusion of detailed concept explanations, real-world examples, and interactive knowledge checks to make sure you understand the materials and are set up for success to pass the exam.
- Reduce complexity and confusion of how to best study to pass the PMP exam
- Prepare to take and pass the PMP certification exam
- Optimize PMP exam prep study plans to meet the needs of busy professionals
- Reduce anxiety associated with becoming a PMP credential holder
- Enhance skills to improve individual performance, project and business outcomes, and continuous improvement
All of our PMP exam prep courses are taught by expert and PMI-approved instructors and fulfill the PMI-required 35 contact hours of project management training. In addition to the PMP training course, you will also receive the following with 6-months of access to an extensive online PMP training portal upon registration:
- 12+ Hours of supplemental deep dive video lectures
- A full-length mock PMP exam via Exam Simulator with Customized Study Plan recommendations and instructor-led review session PMP Training Support including post-class tutoring webinars, discussion boards, and application resources
- 2000+ Practice PMP exam questions in an Exam Simulator with Customized Study Plan recommendations
- Digital downloads of all course materials including PMP Exam Prep Strategy Guide, PMP exam prep exercises, games, quick study guides, PMP terms flashcards, Formulas Cheat Sheets, Primary Inputs, Tools & Techniques, and Outputs (ITTOs) Reference Guide, Sample Project Documents
- The PMI® Authorized PMP Exam Prep Student Manual
Delivery Method: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
Duration: 4 Days, for a total of 35 contact hours. Courses are available on weekdays, nights, or weekends. Please see the course schedule to choose the dates and days most suitable for your schedule.
1 - THE PMI PROJECT MANAGEMENT MINDSET
This bonus lesson sets students on the underpinnings of project management and agile to ensure full comprehension of the subsequent training topics. Students with many years of project management experience benefit from this lesson as it instills the PMI-defined ways of describing project management, which is what is tested on the PMP exam.
2 - CREATING A HIGH-PERFORMING TEAM
This lesson focuses on the people involved to make projects successful. Critical concepts that you will be tested on the PMP exam related to this lesson include: building a team, defining ground rules, negotiating project agreements, empowering and training team members and stakeholders, managing in a virtual environment, and building a shared understanding of project goals to drive towards project success.
3 - STARTING THE PROJECT
This lesson focuses on planning a project. Key concepts that you will be tested on the PMP exam related to this lesson include: determining appropriate project methodology and practices, planning and managing project scope, budget, and schedule, establishing quality standards, defining project activities, managing project procurement, and establishing project governance and closure practices.
4 - DOING THE WORK
This lesson focuses on project execution. Important concepts that you will be tested on the PMP exam related to this lesson include: assessing and managing risk and issues, delivering business value, managing stakeholder communications, creating project artifacts, managing project changes, and planning for project continuity.
5 - KEEPING THE TEAM ON TRACK
This lesson focuses on leadership and collaboration. Major concepts that you will be tested on the PMP exam related to this lesson include: learning leadership styles to encourage team performance, supporting issue mitigation to enable the team’s best work, navigating conflict management, promoting team collaboration, supporting mentorship and applying emotional intelligence.
6 - KEEPING THE BUSINESS IN MIND
This lesson focuses on project compliance and outcomes. Essential concepts that you will be tested on the PMP exam related to this lesson include: managing compliance requirements, evaluating and delivering project benefits and value, addressing internal and external business changes, supporting organizational change, and employing continuous process improvement.
7 - PREPARING FOR THE PMP EXAM
This bonus lesson focuses on getting you ready to pass your PMP exam. Review what to expect on the exam, preparation tips, application and certification maintenance guidance, and an overview of the Supplemental Study Resources available.
AGILE – PMI-ACP Exam Preparation
For many organizations, business success and even survival hinges on embracing an Agile mindset. Continuous delivery of value, an unwavering customer-centric perspective, and the ability to respond and adapt to change characterize many of today’s best performing organizations. Even if not formally implementing a specific approach, Agile practices are often employed in more traditional organizations competing in today’s disrupted, hyper-dynamic business environment. This exam prep course provides a solid foundation for anyone seeking to develop fluency in Agile concepts, terms, and practices as well as the necessary knowledge to be prepared for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam. This course covers the values and principles articulated in the Agile Manifesto, as well as the values of key Agile frameworks and methods, including Scrum, XP, and Lean.
Our 2-day PMI-ACP exam prep course, with successful completion of an online mock exam, satisfies the 21 hours of formal education required to sit for the certification exam.
- Improved ability to use an Agile mindset when collaborating
- Better team productivity with clearly defined roles and responsibilities
- A common language and improved team communication
- Higher-quality products developed more rapidly
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Greater organizational agility to respond to change and uncertainty
Delivery Method: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
Duration: 21 hours, with variable days and times. Please see the course dates list for details.
- 12 months of general project experience, earned within the last 5 years OR an active PMP® or PgMP® certification
- 8 months of agile project experience - working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies (in addition to the 12 months required in "general project experience"), earned within the last 3 years
- 21 contact hours of training on agile practices (earned by attending this course and completing the full-length mock exam)
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Exam Preparation
If you are a recent college graduate or young professional looking to stand out in a competitive job market, then the CAPM certification is a great choice to not only learn the foundations of Project Management but to add a credential to your resume to validate your knowledge. The CAPM certification from Project Management Institute (PMI®) allows aspiring project managers and recent graduates to distinguish themselves in the job market. Our CAPM certification boot camp fully prepares candidates for the 150-question, multiple-choice CAPM exam and satisfies the educational requirement to sit for the exam. Unlike the PMP certification, there is no additional work experience required to sit for the CAPM exam.
Note: This course has been approved by PMI for 23 PDUs
- Improved employee skills and qualifications
- Better utilization of tools and techniques
- A common project management language to improve communication
- Frameworks to identify, manage, and mitigate risk
- Immediate applicability to ongoing projects
- Complete understanding of how to take the CAPM exam
Who Should Attend?
All entry-level project practitioners or recent graduates who aim to be project managers and would like to distinguish themselves in an increasingly competitive job market. Active project managers who would like to eventually pursue their PMP credential but lack the necessary 3+ years of work experience. Anyone who would like to learn the fundamentals and terminology of project management.